My baby loves his baths! In a week or so he will have outgrown his little tub and will graduate to the big bath tub - so I had to take a video of him kicking and talking to remember the "baby tub" experience. Only AFTER loading the video was I able to hear how annoying my voice is - and I would have muted it except you wouldn't have been able to hear his cute noises - so enjoy the baby and try to ignore my high pitched tone!
5 comments:
Hello! :)
Hey girl! I totally didnt know you blogged...so exciting. i am a blog writing nerd. Kingston is such a cutie! loved the video!
Oh my goodness, too cute! Love it!
I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I love this video! I can't wait to see you guys and see how big "K" is getting!
Post a Comment