My boy is four. FOUR. It sounds so old. So grown up. So not a toddler any more. And while part of me will always relish his baby days, I really do love this new phase of life. After a tumultuous third year (which included moving, travel and adding a baby sister) I am ready for the fabulous age four. And while the first month has been a bit rocky (with Nate traveling about 20 of the last 30 days) I love some of the new things I see developing in my boy! He is compassionate and kind - most of the time. :) He is a memory machine - he memorizes verses, stories, shows, you name it. He loves trains, cars, playing outside and playing chase. He (like most young boys) loves to "win" - one of his favorite things for us to do is chase him in any form - or for others to chase him as well. He is outgoing, energetic and a great big brother. He is stubborn like Nate and has my type A tendencies. I love this little man so much - I am so thankful that God has blessed us with him!
Some Thomas the Train birthday fun. We had a low-key/immediate family birthday party this year - with all Nate's traveling I wanted us to just be able to celebrate together.
The night of Kingston's actual birthday Nate returned from NYC and was leaving the next morning for Ireland. We took Kingston to Chuck E Cheeze where we ate pizza and played lots of fun games!
He loves going to the airport - but not saying goodbye to his Daddy!
At Paradise Park we did the activities a few weeks ago - and he loved it! Storytime, crafts and cooking - it was a great chance to work on some preschool skills and have fun!
Pumpkin patch with Grammie
Drawing faces on our pumpkins - he did pretty good!
He LOVES Ruby. And she adores him. He makes her laugh the second she sees him.
Ruby never lacks entertainment.
Kingston's favorite place to go - Grandma and Grandpa's house!
We love you Kingston Ray - we can't wait to see what God has planned for your life!









No comments:
Post a Comment